Text: Psalms 111:1-10
The word Haleluyah is derived from two Hebrew words meaning “Praise ye the Lord”, it is an expression of praise.
Haleluyah is a sound of victory – wherever and whenever you hear the sound or shout of Haleluyah it’s an indication of victory.
Victory is not gained by human efforts (1Samuel 2:9), the bible in 1Cor.15:57 tell us that victory is a gift from God.
God has given us victory by sending His only begotten son in Christ Jesus who came, saw and conquered the world, lived a victorious life, Christ in us our hope of glory, if Christ lives in us then we which He do, as such calling us more than conquerors, then He has given us victory over the world.
Hence, He is worthy to be praised, let somebody shout Haleluyah.
Who Should Praise God
- Psalms 103:20 – “Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word – The Angels should praise God.
- The saints should praise God – Psalms 30:4
- Psalms 117:1 – “O praise the Lord, all ye nations, praise Him, all ye people – All the Nations should praise God.
- The Children should praise God – Mathew 21:16
- Psalms 148:11 – People of all standards should praise God
- The Old and the young should praise God – Psalms 148:12
- All creation with breath should praise God – Psalms 150:6
Praise the Lord —– Haleluyah
Benefits of praising God
- Acts 16:25 – Praise changes the spiritual climate. When you find yourself in a bad mood, begin praising God, you will be amazed at how the atmosphere changes.
- It’s a command to all creation to praise the creator. If you as a creation of God don’t praise Him, you will worship something else.
- Mathew 16:16 – Praise empowers
- Praise attracts God’s presence – 2Chro.7. God is drawn to where He is welcomed.
- Praise attracts blessings of or from God.
Specific things to expect in this month of Haleluyah
- When you praise Him with shout of Haleluyah and songs of praise this month you and yours will experience pleasant surprises
- Doors of pleasant surprises will be opened unto you this month only if you will praise Him
- Anyone and anything against you will experience trembling and unpleasant surprises.
- Psalms 113:7-9 – expect all round promotion and fruitfulness
The word of God says the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off.
As you praise God this month all your expectation will not be cut off.
Praise the Lord, let somebody shout Haleluyah.